To collect all maintenance needs (MR, PM, PdM, CM, GEN…) and coordinate with Workshop manager/ Workshop supervisor /Facility supervisor /Warehouse officer to make maintenance plan.
To monitor maintenance works, manage CMMS system.
To prepare purchasing plan base on maintenance plan.
To coordinate with Workshop team, Facility supervisor/team and HOD to improve maintenance program.
- Requires a university degree in Mechanical, Electrical engineering. An additional training in both electrical and mechanical fields in any heavy industries is preferred.
- Requires at least five years of maintenance planner experience in general maintenance section in industrial plants. Must have specific knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical and related subjects. Have experience in maintenance for port equipment and facility is an advantage.
- This position needs to have experience in maintenance, followed by reliability maintenance strategy.
- Knowledge of wide range of electrical equipment, industrial control systems, variable drive systems, and mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems and their controls.
- General knowledge of engineering concepts; machines; various tools that are specific to each machine/equipment to perform maintenance tasks
- Knowledge of industrial vehicle. Knowledge in terminal vehicle is an advantage.
- Knowledge of facilities in terminal.
- Deep knowledge of maintenance methods and tasks
- Knowledge and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics, service & parts manuals for various equipment. Must be able to interpret engineering drawings, layouts, and specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-task ability and detail-oriented
- Computer literate, Advance excel and Autocad for technical drawings
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in order to set priorities.
- Knowledge of general supervisory principles
- Tact, diplomacy required to deal with internal customer (operations) and staff in stressful situations and provide confident assurance
- Self-confidence and ability to work independently
- CMMS system. (Dynamic 365 is advantage).
- Driving license (B1/B2) preferable.
*** Interested candidates please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org