· Monitoring and controlling containers exporting, importing from ship/barge at wharf to the yard or vice versa.
· Instructing the QC crane driver to follow the assigned work steps.
· Coordinating vehicles, checking container status, checking seals when loading and unloading on ships/barges.
· Guiding and assigning relevant staff to perform work at the wharf area.
· Has a relevant diploma or technical certificate
· Requires at least one year of working experience, preferably with experience in container port operations.
· Must have a good understanding of port operation process; process of exporting and importing goods at container ports
· Ability to read and understand basic English
· Good communication skills.
· Good checking and organizing skills.
· Skills to work in teams or groups; Good cooperation with colleagues and superiors.
· Understands safety regulations, safe working procedures, safe material handling procedures, and follow safety and work instructions.
· Has careful, thoughtful, agile, honest attitudes
· Ability to withstand high pressure of work
· Conscious to protect assets and goods of customers and companies within the scope of work.
· Ability to communicate operational instructions and information via two-way radios (walkie talkie).
· Understands and can use the commonly used hand signals for communication without radio systems.
* Please apply online
or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org