- Responsible for the serving and communication of the gate activities and services for external customers at Pre-gate office.
- Responsible for accurately and quickly processing and monitoring traffic at Gate Booths/ Gate Lanes.
- A College/ University degree in Logistics, Operations Management, or related discipline.
- Requires an understanding of truck / containers / terminal generally.
- Requires some knowledge of accounting, billing, and associated documentation.
- Requires a high level of documentation and organizational skills.
- Requires ability to use computerized Terminal operation software system(s).
- Has familiarity with the strict implementation of international standards of safe working practices within marine, stevedoring and terminal operations.
- Handle procedures and follows safety and work instructions.
- Has the ability to communicate operational instructions and information via two-way radio system.
- Understands common used hand signals to communicate without radio system.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Has some knowledge of tariffs, customs rules, regulations and practices.
- Must be proficient in desktop computer software programs, such as MS Office, and other software programs for specific purposes.
- Must have the awareness in time management
- Ability to work in a rotating shift system.
- Sometimes, could be able to work in hot, dusty & high wind level conditions.
* Please apply online
or send your CV to: email@example.com